About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

NAPCP Photography Retreat, Vail Colorado

I don't normally blog a whole lot of "personal" stuff but this is a mix of both personal and business.


I just recently got back from a trip to Vail, Colorado where I was a part of this year's NAPCP Photography Retreat and want to share some images from what was a truly incredible trip. Our home away from home for the week was the beautiful Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa At Beaver Creek where I had the honour of meeting some of the most beautiful, intelligent and successful women in this business. I came home with my heart and my head, both full of new info., inspiration and excitement.

I decided within the past year that I really wanted to start specializing in newborn photography, along with my usual weddings and in Colorado, I had the pleasure of meeting and working with two of the top baby photographers in the industry, Kelley Ryden & Tracy Raver. They were amazing to watch and learn from and I'm looking forward to putting everything I saw into play in my own studio in the near future!

NAPCP did an AMAZING job with this retreat and I'm looking forward to seeing what future retreats have in store!

I want to give a big shout out to the other incredible women that shared their knowledge at the retreat:
Deb Schwedhelm, Liana Lehman Hall, Leah Zawadzki, Jane Johnson, Organic Bloom, Karen Carey and a big thank you goes to Alice Park, her husband, and the rest of the team at NAPCP for doing such a great job making sure we all had so much fun on this trip!











































1 comments:

cate scaglione said...

awesome time with you! You are a beautiful person and an amazing talent

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed