About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, August 26, 2011

Deanna & Jamie ~ I Do! ~ Niagara Wedding Photographer

This past weekend's wedding was extra special for me as 2 good friends of mine finally tied the knot. I not only had the pleasure of capturing some of their day (while my assistant Traci and another friend and photog, Deanna Williams helped to capture the rest), but I was also honoured to be one of Deanna's bridesmaids. Let me tell you, I couldn't have imagined not doing either "job" that day and while it was a lot of work, I am so happy I could be such a big part of their special day. To Deanna and Jamie, I love you guys so much and am THRILLED to know that you both are so, SO happy to be man and wife. Here's some sneaks from the day:

















0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed