About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tammy & Jay ~ She Said Yes! ~ Niagara Engagement Photography

I LOVE when my clients are as passionate about telling their story as I am. Tammy & Jay booked me not long ago to capture their big day next year and when we talked about their engagement shoot, they asked if we could shoot at Queenston Heights because this is the very place that they got engaged. I of course was more than willing to meet up with them there and here's some of what we got:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed