About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Port Colborne ~ Showing off the City

I was asked a few weeks ago if I would consider "shooting" a city, instead of people like I'm used to. The Golden Grill Restaurant in Port Colborne is in the process of being renovated into something super spectacular and owner Melina, wanted captures of what the City of Port Colborne is all about to print and put on the walls of the re-vamped place. Anyone who knows anything about this city will automatically think of the canal, boats and anything marine related really, so that's mostly where I kept my focus today. Here's some of what I captured:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed