About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jen, Ethan and Emma ~ Niagara Family Photographer

This family is very near and dear to me. Many of you know of my work with NILMDTS and I met Jen and Ethan just this past year when I was called to capture the short life of Jen's beautiful daughter and Ethan's sweet sister Emma Jo, who was born sleeping. I also attended the service held for little Emma and since then, Jen and I have kept in touch. Just yesterday, I met Jen and Ethan out in a field here near my home to capture some pictures of her and adorable Ethan, and we included Angel Emma in the shoot as well. Here's some of what we captured:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed