About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bellies, Babies & Families ~ Niagara Lifestyle Photography

This week has been one of those crazy weeks where I'm shooting every single day. For that reason, this is another post with a variety of shots from my last few shoots and if I don't do it this way, it would take me forever to blog each session by itself. While I would love to be able to dedicate each blog post to it's own shoot, sometimes it's just not possible.
Anyway, here's some of my favourite shots from the last 2 days (4 sessions):


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed