About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TJ is 1! ~ Niagara Wedding and Lifestyle Photography

It simply amazes me, and saddens me sometimes, to realize just how quickly time can fly by. Seems like in the blink of an eye, a year has passed. This happened just this past weekend when I went out to shoot and celebrate Tyson's 1st birthday party!
It seems not long ago, I was capturing his Mom and Dad's wedding:


Photobucket




Then Mom's beautiful baby bump:



Photobucket




Then there came TJ:



Photobucket




And now, here's little man on his very first birthday:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




Thank you so much to Stacey and Lorne and the rest of the family for including me in such intimate and amazing times in your lives. It's been such a pleasure watching your little family grow and I look forward to many more good times ahead!

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed