About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cabo San Lucas Mexico ~ Niagara Wedding, Destination & Lifestyle Photographer

I have so many things to tell after my recent trip to Mexico with a fellow photog but I'll mostly let some of the pictures do the talking. I must say though, after my experience, it really is too bad that such a majestic place can actually be really ugly :( I will share a link at the end of this post that I hope you will read and share. It's my hope that no one else will ever have to experience what I did while in Cabos...
I also have to say though, that the wedding I experienced there was one of the most beautiful and sincere unions I have every witnessed and no matter what happened or happens, I don't regret being a part of this amazing event. Thanks so much to my friend and fellow photog Charity Swords for allowing me to hang out with her on this trip and a huge thanks to the bride and groom for welcoming me as well:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




And here's a run down of my "not so fun" experience while in Mexico:

http://bit.ly/dyHq3B

11 comments:

Ben Godkin said...

Beautiful Sun Flare shot.

Eric Yerke said...

Yeah the sun flare shot is out of this world

Renee Bell said...

wow - that's some great light!!!!

Brad Ross Photography said...

Quite beautiful. Great color and feel to all your shots.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! I love how rich the colors are.

Anonymous said...

beautiful work! love the vibrant colours!

wedding photographer cheshire said...

Gorgeous photos and a gorgeous location

Ruth said...

Great work, I love every bit of it. The flare, the colors, the contrast... this couple must be so happy with their photos!

Brian said...

The shot of the bride and groom laying in the sand with their eyes closed is breathtaking.

Ben Tomlin said...

Amazing! - the last one and them laying down are my favs! Makes me want to get married on a beach too!

Vida Carson said...

Holy cow! What amazing images.. the sun flare is OUT OF CONTROL... in a good way :)

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed