About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Home Sweet Home ~ Niagara Wedding and Lifestyle Photographer

After the chaos of my trip to Mexico, I really needed to get back home and be with my husband and babies. We went out for a drive along the lake and although I was and am really sick, I took a few moments along the way to snap some pictures of what is most important to me in my life. These moments truly make my heart smile:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed