About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Props ~ Niagara Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

So anyone who knows me well knows I have a love/hate relationship with props. I LOVE what they can do for a photo and how adorable they are to use but HATE that I spend WAY TOO MUCH money on them! LOL. Mind you, sometimes I'm lucky enough to get things sent to me to photograph to use as samples on other websites and today was one of those days. Check out the super cute props and kiddos below! The headbands and hat are courtesy of Stacy at The Girlie Girl Bowtique and her stuff is soooo well made and obviously adorable! I just love how the skinny headband is perfect for a sweet newborn while totally hip and fashionable for my tween! And one band fit both girls!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed