About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A spring walk...

My little man and I found ourselves home alone this morning and with the nicer weather finally here, we decided to go for a little walk to enjoy the overcast but nice day and the birds chirping :) I brought my camera of course and realized how lucky I am that 2 out of my 3 kids are still little enough to be very accommodating when it comes to photos, especially since Branden is autistic and it's not always this easy to get him to do something I want him to do lol:





0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed