About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Fever Results & More

Wow, what an amazing response to the "baby fever" special I threw out there a couple weeks ago!! Because I've been so busy, I can't possibly post all the pictures I've taken over the last little while but here's lots of samples to keep you updated!
(I'm posting them in clickable thumbnail size for fasting loading)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed