About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

No flash!

I found this awesome site not long ago and am totally addicted! You can check it out yourself via this logo


This weeks photo challenge was pretty easy for me as I'm a natural light photographer. The entries have to be taken with no flash involved.
Here's my child entry:

this cutie was just in studio the other day for his first portraits...he's just a week and a half old





and here's my adult entry:

this photo was taken not long ago as part of a boudoir session event I held

15 comments:

Julie Rivera said...

For only a week old, that baby is wide-eyed! Do you have a natural light studio? If so, I am incredibly jealous! :) Great angle and depth of field on your adult.

Rebekah said...

That baby is so precious!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE both of these :-) Great shots! Her lashes are just gorgeous!

Ginna said...

Nice! I like them both a lot.

Richard Lawry said...

lovely photos

An Arkies Musings

Susan said...

Great shots! I love the striped blanket under that precious baby. It adds a lot to the composition.

Stacy's Creations Photography said...

Thanks everyone!
I do have a natural light studio and I love it :)

Niecey said...

Very nice photos

Melissa said...

I love the perspective of both of these. Love newborn shots, and this one is adorable!

Sarah said...

Very nice photos! Well done!

Randi said...

Both photos are fabulous! I especially love that newborn shot :)

Carebear said...

Oh, that baby is so cute - and so alert! And the perspective and focus on the adult shot is great. Really wonderful entries this week!

Anonymous said...

Those are both amazing photos. Great Job!!

Shonni said...

Wow on both of those...I really like the adult one...so beautiful and artistic!

Stacy's Creations Photography said...

Thanks again to everyone, your compliments are much appreciated!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed