About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 12

I can't stress enough how much I LOVE the I HEART FACES blog! It's one of my new "check everyday" sites and I especially love the weekly challenges :)



This week's challenge for the children's category is "pouting" and I immediately thought back to a shoot I had last year where my adorable subject had just about had it with all the picture taking:




And the pet category this week was a no brainer for me. I captured this shot just yesterday during my Easter shoots with a live bunny. This super adorable bunny who is lovingly rubbing noses with my daughter is named Bailey and we absolutely love her to pieces!

10 comments:

Colleen said...

These are great!! What a great pout and the bunny photo is just adorable.

maggiemae and family said...

awe i love these!

Anonymous said...

Two great shots! That pout is picture perfect and the little girl and the bunny - so sweet!

Anna said...

what sweet, beautiful pictures! i love the bunny!

Puna said...

Oh boy. You can tell that baby's about to lose it.

Peggy said...

These are great entries! Love the baby photo! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

The rabbit and little girl is so precious. Nice job, love it.

Catherine said...

Two great photos! The bunny pic is so sweet.

Unknown said...

These are too cute - I cant believe how adorable that baby pout is!

Josie said...

Very nice, love the bunny pic.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed