About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, September 21, 2012

Kelly & Brent, expecting! ~ Niagara Maternity Photographer

Earlier this evening, my daughter and I met up with Kelly & Brent, who are expecting their first little one next month. They are keeping the gender of the baby a surprise which I think is fantastic! They had asked if their sweet dogs could be in a few photos and of course I agreed ;) While I'm more of a cat lover, I still have a soft spot for dogs too.

Check out some of the photos we got tonight...it was a beautiful evening, and I can't wait to meet their little one in just a few weeks!


   









0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed