About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gender Reveal!

Not long ago I decided I wanted to capture the moment when an expecting couple would first find out the gender of the baby Mommy was carrying. A current client of mine mentioned she knew someone who may be interested and sent them my way.
Meet Debbie & Chris. They had an ultrasound earlier this week and asked the technician to write the gender of the baby on a piece of paper and to put it in an envelope. They then brought the envelope to me and I went out and bought a few things for the official "gender reveal". 
Fast forward to this morning, we went to the park and I captured their expressions as they found out there are having a GIRL and then did a few maternity photos afterwards. It was a lot of fun and I'm hoping this kind of session will become more popular!
If you or someone you know may be interested in doing a gender reveal session, please contact me at shayward1@cogeco.ca

   

   







0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed