About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, July 27, 2012

Peter & Dalia, she said yes! ~ Niagara engagement photographer

I wasn't sure if today's engagement session was going to happen today as the weather wasn't looking so great....we went back and forth all day as to whether or not we would give it a shot and finally decided that we would. I'm SO glad we did!

Pete & Dalia took me out to a place I'd never been before. I LOVE when my couples put a lot of thought into location for their engagement shoot, especially when the location helps to "tell their story".

This sweet couple love to cook together and weren't shy about the fact that they like their wine too ;) Check out some of the shots we got this evening:

   












0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed