About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Greyson & Fam, 6 months ~ Niagara Children's Photographer

Greyson is my "Christmas Day Baby" client from last year and here we are, 6 months old already! His Mommy Miranda asked if we could shoot at her Mom's cottage where her & Mike's wedding took place and I couldn't agree quickly enough. I LOVE when my clients want to personalize their shoot, whether it be with a certain prop, pose or location.
Check out these adorable shots we got last evening!


 







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable little peanut!! I love love love the photo of him with the pups!! SO cute!

Jen said...

omg these are so cute!!!!!

Ray, Emily, Adam and Taylor Blackmore said...

What a wonderful location!

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeeeee! So cute! I love how you show them interacting!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed