About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Aislin & Rob, She Said Yes! ~ Niagara Engagement Photographer

Aislin, Rob, & their fur-baby Morgan, met up with me and my daughter Alex at Balls Falls last week for an engagement shoot. I brought Alex along specifically so she could help keep an eye on the puppy while I worked with just her Mom & Dad ;)

Morgan proved to be a playful, fun pup, who clearly loves her parents....we found it a little tough to keep her out of the pics actually, she was pulling Alex around, trying to get to them LOL.

In the end though, we managed to get some great shots all around and here's a sneak at them:


 








0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed