About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The "Hunger Games" Inspired Shoot...Part 2

My daughter and I ventured out last night to complete our Hunger Games Inspired shoot with part 2...this time we took inspiration from when Katniss was in the arena the first time, fighting for her life.

I've had a lot of people ask if I'll be offering this type of shoot to others...this was actually a special shoot for Alex and myself that won't be replicated. Thank you for all the interest and sweet compliments though!

Lastly, thanks to Amanda Sherk of Glamorous! By Amanda Sherk for doing Alex's make up for this part of the shoot and for helping out in the field!!


 















1 comments:

Patricia W said...

what a wonderful shoot STacey

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed