About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Ella! ~ Welland Children's Photographer

ANOTHER one of my "bellies to babies" clients came in today for her 1st birthday shoot! Actually, this little girl belongs to one of my wedding couples whom I've been working with for years now. It always makes me so happy to watch "my" families grow!

Ella here took her cake VERY seriously and I have to tell you, I had a piece of that cake and it was DELICIOUS!


 





1 comments:

Altax said...

Lovely family, cool pictures and awesome photography. :)

Preschool Games

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed