About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, April 20, 2012

"The Hunger Games" Inspired Shoot...Part 1

My "not so little" girl is about to become a teenager and I knew long ago that I wanted to do a special photo shoot with her to mark the milestone. Little did I know that The Hunger Games books and movie would be such a phenomenon right now, one that happens to fit in perfectly for her and I as we're both HUGE fans...
May I present, Part 1 (of 2) of The Hunger Games inspired shoot, staring my beautiful girl Alex...seems like just yesterday I set eyes on her for the very first time and now here we are, she's quickly turning into the amazing, beautiful young girl I imagined. I just wish I could slow time down some...


 




















2 comments:

Katherine Forbes said...

I couldn't love these any more!!!! Just BREATHTAKING!!!!

Patricia W said...

gorgeous. Something she will remember forever.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed