About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sweet Skylark ~ 7 Days New ~ Welland Newborn Photographer

This sweet guy is the 4th boy to join his beautiful family and his older brothers are just smitten with him :) Skylark slept like a champ throughout the entire session and his talented Mommy made and brought some fantastic props of her own to personalize his session even more. I'll be seeing a lot more of Skylark and his family as they're booked with me throughout this 1st year of his life to capture all those important milestones. I LOVE watching my families and newest clients grow!
Here's a sneak of how our session went today:























0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed