About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Malaya, 6 Days New ~ Welland Newborn Photographer

This beautiful little girl (ok, not so little), came to visit me in the studio this morning. At just 6 days old, she sure didn't look like she was so new. Born at almost 9 lbs., I couldn't help but giggle at her "chunkiness", especially her cheeks and chins! LOL.

I couldn't have asked for a more mellow baby, she slept the entire 2 hours it took us to get some really great shots and I hope her Mommy & Daddy love what I captured. Malaya is another little one on my yearly program so I get the pleasure of watching her grow...best.job.ever.
Here's some sneaks:


 









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous wow! Tina you look so happy and what a diva you have there! Can't wait to meet her. Amazing job as always Stacy

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed