About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ethan, 8 Days New ~ Niagara Newborn Photographer

What can I say about this little man, other than he is seriously one of the most laid back newborns to ever grace my studio. He arrived with his Mommy & Daddy, he ate and then he slept...and slept. It didn't matter what I did (well actually, he wasn't a huge fan of being on his tummy at one point), but other than that, he let me do what I wanted and needed with him, and we were done his whole session in under 2 hours. Newborn sessions can take from 2-4 hours so this was fantastic timing!

With the help of my daughter Alex, we even managed one of my favourite poses with him...the "froggy" pose with the hands under the chin :)


 







0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed