About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweet Ella ~ Miracle Baby! ~ NIagara Newborn Photographer

I can't even express how excited I am to be making this blog entry. Sweet Ella is a true miracle baby, has defied all odds, and came to visit me in the studio recently. Ella, her big brother Ethan and their angel sister Emma are VERY special to me (as is their Mommy) and I'm thrilled to share these photos with you:










1 comments:

Jen Bonds said...

She truly is my miracle baby! She has been through so much in her short little life. She is a fighter and I am thrilled to finally have her home! Thank you Stacy for capturing my baby! Love you!!!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed