About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I can't believe a year has passed since the first official set of twins I ever had in my studio! Perhaps you'll remember Cole & Julia?





Their first birthday is next week and today marked their final shoot with me as part of the bellies to babies package...a bittersweet moment for sure since I have watched them grow these past 12 months....from sweet newborns to the big boy and girl I got to hang out with today! It's so awesome seeing their little personalities emerge and today's shoot on the island couldn't have been more fun!

















0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed