About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

I Heart Faces ~ “Silhouette”


It's been quite a while since I entered the weekly contest at I Heart Faces due to my schedule just being wayyyyy too crazy to do anything other than shoot, edit and try to catch a bit of sleep here and there!
This week however, the theme caught my eye and since I'm about to take a couple much needed family days off, I thought I would post my entry before heading to bed tonight.
The theme is “silhouette” and I snapped this shot a few weeks ago during a family photo shoot of my best friend. This image is of her oldest son and his then girlfriend who just last night actually, became his FIANCEE! I'm super thrilled for them and think this image captures their love perfectly:


Photobucket




Make sure to head over to I Heart Faces to check out the other entries!

10 comments:

MPE by Irela said...

Sweet!! Great capture

Leesha said...

Cute! Love the one foot in the air :)

Monika said...

Beautiful!!!

Stephanie O said...

I like this shot a lot. It's got a very serene feeling to it.

~Shari said...

This my dear is gorgeous and PERFECT!

Unknown said...

This picture is really beautiful. I love it! Congratulations to them!

Shannon Gray said...

So pretty and different!! Love it!!

Ciara L said...

Aww, I love the moment, setting, and lighting!

Jackie Jean said...

very sweet shot :)

Lauren said...

Love!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed