About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Double the Fun! ~ Niagara Twin Photography

What a treat I had in the studio today....a beautiful set of twins, 1 boy and 1 girl, that were pretty amazing during their time with me today. My assistant Traci came to help me out and with the help of Mommy & Daddy too, we ended up with some awesome shots from today's shoot...check them out!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed