About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The End of October, Early November ~ Niagara Family, Newborn and Children's Photography

With Christmas right around the corner, it's no wonder I've been keeping as busy as I have these days! There has also been a bit of a baby boom in the last little bit that's going to continue to keep me busy for the next couple of months...how cool is that? I absolutely LOVE to watch my families grow. In this post in particular is a family whom I've been shooting for since the impending birth of their first born, and they've just welcomed baby number 2 into their family. I feel so absolutely blessed that so many families entrust me to capture some of the most beautiful times in their lives!

Here's some faves from the past week's sessions:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed