About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sweet Harlow ~ 7 Days New! ~ Niagara Newborn Photography

Each newborn session I do is both a pleasure and a challenge and Miss Harlow was NO exception. She was pretty bound and determined to not do what I wanted her to and even managed to poop in my hand LOL, BUT, after an hour or so of trying to get her to settle, I finally got my way :) Check out some of what we got:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

Kathy said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY! GREAT AS ALWAYS!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed