About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Busy Few Days! ~ Niagara Wedding and Lifestyle Photography

Seems I can barely keep up these days so thankfully I love what I do so much that the blood, sweat and tears I put into all of this is always SO worth it! I've had the pleasure of meeting tiny newborns, sharing in another beautiful wedding day, celebrating not 1 but 3 birthdays, and capturing families being, well, just "families", and I want to share some of the captured images with you:


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed