About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweet Austin ~ Brand New! ~ Niagara Newborn Photographer

Can I just tell you how absolutely giddy I get when one of "my" families brings a new, squishy baby into this world...and then into my studio??!!
Meet Austin...12 days worth of sweet baby goodness than I oooooed and awwwwed over while capturing his first "official" pictures yesterday. I heart him :)
By the way...who says "boy props" can't be fun???!!!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed