About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Trash the (Prom) Dress~ Niagara Trash the Dress Photography

This BEAUTIFUL young lady and I met a few months ago when I went to her high school as a guest speaker. I went in to talk to her class about how I got started into photography and my journey since then. Not long after that speaking engagement, Nella contacted me to ask me about doing a trash the dress session, except this would be her prom dress rather than a wedding dress. I LOVE to do anything exciting and different with my photography so of course I said yes!
We headed out to the lake earlier today and were pleasantly surprised that the weather blessed us with such a nice day. One of the biggest compliments I got from Nella today was when I asked her if she was cold, she said she was having too much fun to notice. So was I, snapping away for nearly two hours, capturing the excitement and beauty that is this "fashionista" in the making :)
Here's some of what we captured:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed