About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby A & Fam...Take 1 ~ Niagara Newborn Photographer

You might notice the "take 1" in the title above...every once in awhile I'll get a little "diva" on my hands who decides she isn't real interested in modeling for me. Meet sweet A :) This fiesty gal showed everyone she's the boss, right from the start! It wasn't more than a week after her Mama came to me for maternity photos that A made her quick appearance into the world! And kudos to Mama for giving birth at 11:15 am and being home, resting (as much as you can rest with a newborn and a 2 year old), by dinnertime!
We did manage to get a few shots in today before little Miss made it obvious we could just forget about getting anymore, so after over 2 hours, we called it quits, in anticipation for another try next week. Doesn't bother me any, it just means I get to snuggle her again in just a few days!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

Kathy said...

love these! That is your bed, right! Love the comforter pattern for these photos! The baby and family are beautiful!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed