About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Rowe Family ~ Together! ~ Niagara Wedding and Family Photography

The Rowe family are certainly no strangers to my camera. They're one of the many families that I shoot for that take advantage of my 4 sessions a year package. It's a great way for clients to keep up to date on capturing their memories and a great way for me to watch "my" families grow! This was the last session of their 4 and it was awesome as always to get together, watch the kids be goofy and adorable all at the same time, and capture their obvious love for each other. Here's some of what we got:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed