About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sweet Baby J - Niagara wedding & lifestyle photography

Boy was I excited to have this little Miss come over today! I can't remember the last time I have had the pleasure of photographing such a newborn baby girl :) I always seem to get the boys and as much as I love capturing all babies, girls are so much easier to dress up LOL.
This sweet 9 day old gave me a hard time at first but with lots of patience, a lot of help from her mommy, her auntie and her god-mommy, some "code browns (or yellows)" and 3 hours of time, here's what we captured today of Miss J, her proud big brother and her sweet cousin:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed