About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, November 16, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 45



Autumn Beauty is this weeks theme and the following picture depicts beauty in 2 forms...the beauty of the colorful fall season and the beauty of my little girl who blends in so well with her surroundings. This picture was taken a few weeks ago on our way out to the pumpkin patch and we just happened to be driving down the highway when I noticed this line of gorgeous trees. I braked and pulled over suddenly, all the while my husband thought I had lost my mind, LOL!





A few pictures later and I knew I had some images worthy of displaying in my home on canvas...here's the result!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the red! I would have slammed on the brakes for that too. Beautiful!

Erica said...

i love the red trees! so beautiful!
and the pics look amazing on the canvases!

Jeanne said...

Wow, I love the wall shot.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous red! You were right to pull over! Great color and it made for some great wall photos!

Nicole said...

Gorgeous color. I am so used to seeing orange and yellow at this time of the year that red just jumps out. Stunning.

Rebecca said...

I LOOOOOVE it!... and it turned out amazing as pieces of art. So fantastic!

Tezzie said...

Wow! What a wonderful photograph! I love echo of shape from the butterflies to the leaves...

Sara Elizabeth said...

Those canvas prints in your home are so pretty. I love them!

Michelle said...

I love those pictures together on canvas! Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

I have such a hard time deciding which photo will work on the wall. Great choice!

Marla said...

Awesome. Love the canvases.

Bunch of Barrons said...

What a great photo! Good job. :)

Unknown said...

You cannot miss out on a photo opp! I would have done the same thing... and look at the result... that would not be considered crazy after seeing what you just created!!

Rosina said...

I just love that red! Gorgeous!

staci said...

Love the picture!!!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Great colors.

*Jess* said...

mesmerizing picture!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness, I could just die, that picture is so gorgeous! the red, the composition -- and it looks so so fantastic on your wall!! :-)

Melissa G said...

Wow! I'm so glad you stopped and snapped some photos! They are amazing! And I love the canvases in your house! Where did you get them printed? My mother in law wants a picture on canvas and I'm not sure where to get it printed. Any tips?

Arnold A. said...

I love it! I really really love it! Too cute and charming! Love the colors! And those canvases really rocks!

______________

Top 10 VPS Hosting Providers with 24/7 Support via phone, chat and email.
▄Unlimited Bandwidth and Storage with BlueHost, as well as subdomains. And its great for Photo-Blogging!!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed