About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, November 23, 2009

I Heart Faces ~ Sunflare!



This week's theme was a little tougher for me because I LOVE capturing sunflare in my photos and have many of them BUT, no too many where a face (or faces) are clearly visible which is necessary to be a valid entry. I did however capture this photo just a couple weeks ago when my sweet, newest cousin Addy & her Mom & Dad visited from Ottawa:

10 comments:

K. said...

Awesome! I totally love it.

Joy Taylor said...

a little ray of sunshine

Sarah said...

That is Amazing!! I love it. How adorable. Great, great picture!

Frogmum said...

This is lovely - and I know what you mean about faces and flare!

Life's Little Moments said...

The family picture seems like it's in the background. Almost like they don't know someone is taking the pic and they're having such a family bonding moment and I LOVE IT. I like pictures that tell stories

Annette said...

Beautiful! Lovely!

*Jess* said...

gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Everything about this is beautiful!! :-) I love it!

Anonymous said...

4u成人-情色視訊聊天室
午夜成人-線上AV視訊轉播站
666成人-情色A片視訊區
成人卡通-萌少女陪你一起看
台灣成人網-AV視訊交友區
成人動畫-線上視訊遊戲論壇
成人網-無名美女寫真視訊
杜蕾斯成人-情色影音網
無碼dvd成人網-SEX娛樂天堂
bt成人-情色視訊聊天室
777成人-線上網愛交友站
成人夜色-愛情公寓情色區
成人聊天室-性愛初體驗
成人dvd-美女陪你一起看
18成人網-AV影音網
成人網站-影音娛樂區
成人貼圖區-情色視訊聊天室
成人用品維納斯-情色交友站
夜未眠成人影城-線上A片區
成人用品性易購-線上遊戲視訊網
av成人網-無名正妹聊天室
維納斯成人用品-伊莉討論區
18成人avooo-sogo論壇
台灣18成人-土豆網
成人光碟-日本a片視訊區
線上成人影片-情色交友站
亞亞成人館-sex論壇

Mamí♥Picture said...

aww what a Beautiful picture!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed