About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 13



This week's theme is "My Friend and I" and here are my 2 entries!

My kid entry is my 2 youngest kids on their first day back to school last year....they love each other to pieces and are just as much friends as they are brother and sister :)



My adult entry is 2 of my faithful clients who love each other to pieces but are also best friends as well!

14 comments:

Katheryn said...

I can't believe you got your kids to kiss like that. SO cute.

The adult photo is fantastic and really says a lot about how much those two seem to love each other. Great story telling photo!

Jenn said...

Very sweet!

Ter said...

great photos!

I'm new to this. it's been fun!

Unknown said...

Both of those are great! Very nice :)

Chris said...

wow! nice shots... i hope to learn how you do these shots? how do you do it? visit my entry and tell me how i can improve.. im a newbie!!

my site is http://www.mommyjourney.com/

Shae said...

your kids entry is great. i love the contrast.

Julie Rivera said...

Your B&Ws are lovely! What a great moment between sister and brother as they wish each other a good first day. And it looks like your faithful clients are probably a blast to work with!

Natalie said...

oh those are absolutely beautiful.

.:: WMP ::. said...

Adorable!!!!! :)

MediMonsters said...

Great pictures!!

Unknown said...

What fantastic pictures! Your kids entry is just so sweet~

Amazing Greis said...

Love both pictures. The kid photo is priceless!

Drew said...

The photo of your kids is absolutely precious, and the adult photo is full of personality, fun and silliness.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win! I really love your style! So much fun! Happy Easter!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed