About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Amber & Sean ~ Married

Warning - LOTS OF PICS TO FOLLOW!!

I don't know if it was the fact that I had newer equipment to shoot with today, the fact that we were shooting in a gorgeous location, the beautiful weather, the fact that I had a guest second shooter today or a combination of everything that got me so excited about shooting today's wedding, but I took that excitement and threw it into today's event. The love between these 2 beautiful people is really sweet and I am honored as always that they chose me to capture their big day!

Special thanks to Stacey of VDK Photography for hanging out for the day and grabbing some great shots of her own!


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Stacy!!!! ;)

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed