About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Heart Faces top 10!



After just a few weeks entering the weekly contests over at I Heart Faces, I found out this morning that one of my photos placed in the top 10! With over 200+ entries each week (sometimes many more), I'm very happy to have placed in the tops!
The theme was my friend and I and this is the photo I submitted:

1 comments:

Kathy said...

awesome Stacy!!! I love htat site so much. I am on it more than facebook...or just as much! Congrats! So cool!!! You rock!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed