About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, December 21, 2012

Sweet Abigail, 15 days new....Welland Newborn Photographer

Today marked my last session before Christmas and little Abigail was very good to me in the studio! At 15 days old, we weren't sure how things would go as I normally work with newborns 2 weeks or less.....Abigail was amazing though and we finished up her session in less than 2 hours!

I'd like to thank each and every person/family who allowed me into their lives this past year to capture their special moments. I am excited to see what 2013 has in store and look forward to seeing everyone again in studio or on location soon!!!


   








0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed