About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, December 22, 2012

2012 Year in Review

With 2012 quickly coming to an end, I figured it was time to do my annual year in review.

Going through all the albums always reminds me of how lucky & blessed I am to be a part of so many amazing moments in people's lives. I really can't thank everyone enough who values me and my work so much that they choose to make me a part of some of the most meaningful moments they will ever experience.

Here's just a handful (or a bit more) of some of my fave shots from this past year...I'm looking very forward to another busy 2013!


   


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed