About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Birth of Madalyn ~ Niagara Birth Photographer

I was honoured to have been there just a few days ago when Baby Madalyn made her way into this world. I have been shooting for Jill and her family for a few years now and big sister Izzy is no stranger to my camera :)

Izzy's little sister Madalyn graced us with her presence on May 30th at 2:17 AM and her Mommy was a complete ROCKSTAR....no time for an epidural and one of the quietest "in labour" Mom's I've ever "not" heard :)

Here are the pics to tell the story. Thank you so much Jill, Nick, Grandma and Izzy for allowing me to experience this all with you!


 


















0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed