I had the pleasure of spending part of my morning the other day with this adorable family. Mom & Dad were married 3 years ago and I was there to capture their big day. A few weeks ago, Mom contacted me to ask if we could set up a surprise family photo shoot for Dad. I of course said yes and was excited to see how it all played out! Dad didn't have any idea until we all met in the parking lot at the shooting location and it was a great moment :) Their little girl Lillian is absolutely adorable and we had a great time capturing these images!
- 5 Year Anniversary Giveaway Winners
- Day 5 Vendor Spotlight on Weddings Tied with Lace ...
- Happy 2nd Birthday Rhaya! Niagara Children's Photo...
- Alison & Family, Niagara Family Photographer
- 5 Year Anniversary Giveaway, Vendor Spotlight on 3...
- 5 Year Anniversary Giveaway, Vendor Spotlight on C...
- 5 Year Anniversary Giveaway, Vendor Spotlight on E...
- 5 Year Anniversary Giveaway, Vendor Spotlight on B...
- Busy, Busy June!
- Happy 5 Years!!
- The Birth of Madalyn ~ Niagara Birth Photographer
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2011 (96)
- ► 2010 (125)
- ► 2009 (131)
- ► 2008 (86)