About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Alison & Family, Niagara Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of spending part of my morning the other day with this adorable family. Mom & Dad were married 3 years ago and I was there to capture their big day. A few weeks ago, Mom contacted me to ask if we could set up a surprise family photo shoot for Dad. I of course said yes and was excited to see how it all played out! Dad didn't have any idea until we all met in the parking lot at the shooting location and it was a great moment :) Their little girl Lillian is absolutely adorable and we had a great time capturing these images!



   



0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed