About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, February 6, 2012

Sweet Gabriel, 8 Days New! ~ Welland Newborn Photographer

Oh my, Mr. Gabriel....what a little stinker he was today! I was hoping for a 3rd day in a row with a newborn that slept like...well...a baby, BUT, this little man wasn't having much of anything I wanted to do! However, after close to 4 hours, and some much needed help with a 2nd set of hands (my amazing daughter), I was finally satisfied with what we got and am happy to share some sneaks from today:


 









0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed