About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rock The Dress Marathon 2012

Are you ready for it????!

How many times have you heard someone say "you paid WHAT for a dress you're only going to wear ONCE!"?

Here's a perfect chance to prove them wrong and to get back in that beautiful dress you chose to walk down the aisle in!

Rock the Dress (also known as Trash the Dress), is a hugely popular event that I run once a year. I gather a fantastic list of vendors that includes hair and make-up, hair accessories and florals and together with my assistant Traci, we will place you in 2 AMAZING locations and create some uniquely gorgeous photos of you in that dress once again! You DO NOT have to actually ruin your dress....very few of my girls ever have. We can play it safe or we can totally trash it, it's completely up to you with no pressure either way.

Check out this year's flyer and as of now, I only have 2 spots left available! Please contact me asap if you're interested!

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed