About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jody & Family ~ Niagara Family Photography

Jody and her sweet kids have been in front of my camera since basically the beginning for me. Watching these gorgeous kids grow has been awesome and I was so happy to have the opportunity to photograph them again this year. Here's some sneaks:















2 comments:

Altax said...

Great family, lovely pictures and awesome photography.

Online virtual worlds for kids

Unknown said...

Really I Enjoy this Blog...Very Nice Post...Very interesting and Helpful Tips.....Thanks For Sharing
Corporate Gifts Bangalore

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed