About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

Autumn Splendor ~ I Heart Faces


It's been awhile since I have entered any of the challenges at

I HEART FACES, but I still find the time to check out all the amazing entries every week!
This week, it's "Autumn Splendor" and I think this photo fits perfectly:



I'm sad to say that all those beautiful colours are now gone for another year but I'm already looking forward to seeing them again next year.
Make sure to head over to
I HEART FACES
to check out the rest of the entries!

21 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Holy Hannah...this image is a wash of oranges and colors which make me smile.

WONDERFUL capture...simply wonderful.

Noodles said...

Beautiful colors, the red/orange ones are my favorite :)

Michelle R Photography said...

What a beautiful image!! These are stunning colors of fall!

Shauni Yee Photography said...

Wow! Love the colors in this photo...Beautiful!

Lindsay said...

Oh wow! This is really gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant and I love the interaction between the subjects.

Education: Exploring Online Learning said...

Wow. Beautiful!!

Danielle Daniels said...

Beautiful photo, truly represents fall's greatness! :-)

Misty said...

Such a great shot...beautiful fall colors!

Crystal Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Jeanna said...

I love the color! Beautiful shot!

Jana said...

such a sweet, and beautiful picture!!

Unknown said...

Those are some very gorgeous colors. WOW!

Barbara Marcella said...

colors are so vivid!!

Amy said...

Wow, those colors are amazing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the oranges in there!

KathyChen said...

love the photo!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh! Love this! I regret now not getting more fall stuff. Good for you. You have a winner. Good luck. Mary

Bodh Photography said...

The vibrant colours had me take a closer look. Incredible!

Valerie @ Intelligent Expressions said...

I absolutely love this photo. The colors are so vibrant - and the man and child are so precious. I feel such a sense of love and joy - as one (if they are related) generation looks deep into the eyes of another - a moment frozen in time as the season of fall colors show the continuous passage of time.

My sons 3 sons grandparents passed away when they were so young. I have one photo with the oldest and his two grandpas. He treasures it. Totally love this!!

Unknown said...

I loved this picture the moment I first saw it and I am SO glad that I got to see it on the winners list! WAY TO GO! You are a super star for capturing this gorgeous fall magic : )

penile implant said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed